Jul 12, 2008

File Under M for...

My Husband's an Idiot.

He does stuff ALL the time that I threaten to BLOG about and this time I'mma gonna do it.

Archie works in IT and had to send out a company-wide e-mail. I swiped a copy for your viewing pleasue here...

As you know, we have been in the process of moving to an updated hardware platform for the ESC Coastal database server for CLT and GVL service. We will be attempting to make this transition to new HARDWARE on Monday before 8am. We will notify you by email when this transition is complete Monday and hopefully it will not interfere with the start of business on Monday morning. The server will be up over the weekend for the On-Call service to be available. We will copy the data Sunday evening for the transfer early Monday morning from 6:30 am to 8 am.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know as soon as possible.
Thanks,
_________

Archie Cameron
ERP System Analyst
Luwa, USA


See that line under Thanks? If you blow it up, you'll see that it's a line of text that says..."By we and us I mean me."

Funny, funny, funny...he never fails to make me laugh.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

That is hilarious!

floreksa said...

That's awesome!

justdawn said...

Brian wanted me to tell you to have Archie check out this website...

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com/

Unknown said...

D- Archie LOVED it!!!