Sep 25, 2008

Oddities

I got Amelia a baby stroller because she would put her babies in a little chair and push them all over the house. Silas would yell because the chair scrapping would make so much noise. "MOM! Can't you get her a baby stroller?" So, I got her one and what do you think she does with it? Pushes the babies around? NOPE! Animals? NOPE!...













That's right...BOOKS!
This kid is SUCH a bookworm! She takes them in the car, to the grocery store and tries to take them to the potty and in the bathtub! I swear, she would sit and read all. day. long. I have "Goodnight Moon" and "My World" memorized.

5 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Oh, how cute. I'd get worried when she starts throwing them tea parties, though.

T- said...

In the great green room there was a telephone...

Trust me, books are a favorite at our house, too.

Do you have Rain Drop Plop? I have that one memorized, too.

Jackie said...

Awww.... I hope my kids love books as much as she does! She's going to be so smart!

Unknown said...

That's great! You know they make books that you can take in the bathtub. LOL.

zoergirl said...

Thats so cute Lisa. One smart girlie!!