Oct 20, 2008

Saturday at the Farm

My best friend and I have been buddies since we were in the baby class together at daycare. Even after several hundred miles split us apart, we've remained the best of friends. We went up to Asheville this weekend to spend some time with her family and to meet her new baby, Levi. Her Dad has a farm up on the side of a mountain right outside of Asheville.

I have to add a disclaimer that yes, Millie DOES in fact have a black eye. She fell at a Halloween Party the night before.

Millie and Carlie meet up for the second time.


Our kids + Christy's kids = a small daycare


Me and my horsey and a quart of milk


Spittin image of her Momma!


GAP ad anyone?


"Go find a tree to climb kid!"


Smarshmellows toasted on an open fire


Horsing around


Is that you pilgrim...is this me?


The BEST horse is one you share with a friend.


Sitting around the campfire


What a view!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh- what great pics! Looks like you all had a wonderful time :) Your children are just beautiful Lisa!

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Oh, what a wonderful break!! Those kids all look like they could be cousins.

Jackie said...

FUN!!!!

zoinatt said...

What wonderful pics looks like ya'll had fun. Oh man roasted marshmallows by campfire I miss that part of my childhood vacations.

~LL~ said...

those pics are awesome! My #4 loves "marsh-yellows!"

Susan said...

Wonderful!! Makes me wish i could make the drive over the mountains to see you.