Dec 30, 2008

10/2 QUESTIONS


This is a cool BLOG deal that I found over at my bud, Julia's Place; she's a major bedhead. :) Anywho, she e-mailed me 5 questions that I will now attempt to answer openly and honestly. Ready?

1. The pictures on your blog are gorgeous. Are you a professional photographer or a very talented amateur?
Thank you (insert blushing face here). I am VERY much an amateur photographer. I would LOVE to take beautiful pictures like some of my friends do. But it's fun to pretend to be good!

2. How do you manage to stay motivated when it comes to weight loss? (Congrats, by the way, that's fabulous.)
Honestly, it would be the money and time that I've invested into loosing this weight. I absolutely HATE to spend money on myself and once I made the commitment to buy this medicine to loose weight, I knew that I would have to see it through to the end. And believe it or not, unlike other diets or weight loss plans, this one is easy to stay on. You can't loose motivation when the numbers on the scale keep going down!

3. If money were no object and you had two weeks free, where would your dream vacation be with your children?
Hard choice really. I think a definite would be Disney (we've never been at all) and maybe somewhere tropical.

4. Same question, but without children.
Absolutely a beautiful beach with clear water and my sweet Hubby.

5. Your kids have great names - unique without being trendeigh. How did you pick them?
Believe it or not, Archie picked most of them. He found Silas in a baby-name book. Gavin we liked from Gavin Rossdale. I saw the name Amelia in a baby magazine and Tucker was from a news article about an unsavory family, but we loved the name.

Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

5 comments:

T- said...

Interview Me!

I love this! Congrats on your weight loss, too. You rock, woman!

justdawn said...

DUDE! You have GOT to interview me!!!

Shannon said...

I can't be left out.....ME TOO!

~LL~ said...

OK...so I decided to hit Dawn up...AND you....since I'm such a complex individual (LOL!!!!) y'all can work together and combine Qs. LOL!!! I love it!

Catey said...

Ok-so I was going to say the same as LL-you and Dawn do it together, but now it just looks like I'm copying her! :P lol! I guess that's what happens when there is a crossover in that whole online circle of friends thing! So I'll let you pick how to do it!