Dec 6, 2008

Bookish Meme


I stole this one from my friend, ~LL~ because I LOVE to read. Give me a good book over TV ANYday!!

Here's what you do...

Grab the book nearest to you, find page 56. Go to the fifth line. Type it, and the few following. Of course, tell us the name and author of the book. Let us know if it's a good read, because we all need good reads!!

Here's mine:

"apartment in Rome, a house in Umbria, and Italian husband and a job that requires her to travel around Italy eating food and writing about it for Gourmet, it appears that the second Elizabeth must have saved a lot of orphans from drowning during a previous lifetime."


And that comes from Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. This is the next book that I am reading so I can't really say how good it is just yet, but I have heard many positive things about it!

Tagging my fellow readers:

Heidi
Tara
Melanie

And anyone else who would like to play!

HAPPY READING!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I absolutely loved Eat Pray Love... such a great book.