Dec 11, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...Part 2!

I just wanted to share the Cameron Family Christmas tree from 2008. Since it's pretty much baby-proofed (ie nothing hanging near the bottom), I thought that I would share a few of our favorite ornaments. These don't include the ones made by the kids because we all know that those are the REAL favorites.

Our tree is a white pine. I LOVE long leaf pines and you wouldn't believe the smell!








Tucker's First Christmas Ornament


Amelia's First Christmas Ornament

6 comments:

T- said...

Beautiful ornaments!

~LL~ said...

Fun fun....I'm needing to do a post kinda like that....just time...NO TIME!

Laura said...

Beautiful. Now we have to get our tree up.

~ A Moxie Mom said...

You have some adorable ornaments.

zoinatt said...

Cute ornaments. I love Tuck's it's adorable. I still need to put up our it was supposed to be done last Saturday but that didn't work out.

Laurie said...

Beautiful!!