1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Lost massive amounts of fat, fat, fat.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I usually don't make resolutions. I set goals throughout the year though.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
More time to exercise.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
January 29th when my only baby girl turned 1! February 23rd; the day that sweet Tuck decided to be my ONLY baby to come into the world of his own accord. February 25th when they were going to bring Tuck into the world by force. And of course, the election.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Besides birthing a baby? Losing 80 lbs.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Failure to breastfeed yet again!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
New clothes...smaller sizes.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Archie, for once again being my best guy.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Most of the politicians.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
All Summer Long
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At home and then at my mom's
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
I fell in love with our newest, sweet baby boy
22. What was your favorite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Corinne Bailey Ray
26. What did you want and get?
An unmedicated birth; a child that made their way into the world without being induced and a 10 year anniversary diamond ring!!
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
At the sake of repeating myself...Twilight!
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
32...celebrated with my family!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Fewer bills and a bigger house!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
I guess the election period...groundbreaking with either outcome.
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
I love all my new friends equally!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
The happiest people don't have the most money...they have the most love!
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
It was a beautiful day~U2
Don't let it get away