Feb 25, 2009
1. It's finally happened. Silas is a phone kid now. When friends used to call, he'd take care of business and be off the line. Yesterday he chatted with a friend for 45 MINUTES! I guess our time of boycotting call waiting has ended; otherwise, no one will be able to get ahold of us.
2. Gavin will be receiving the Student of the Month Award from his school at an assembly on Friday. Way to GO Gavvie!!
3. I'm working on a new sewing project that has been a little less than easy. Beware of on-line patterns that you download and print ... nuff said!
4. We finally got Millie's flowergirl dress and now we need some type of headpiece. If ya'll know anyone that makes bows and stuff, let me know.
5. Tucker goes in for his 1 year well baby check up on Friday. I wonder how big he is?
6. Soccer season is upon us ... Lord help us all!
7. WHY (insert swear words here) do the Cub Scouts yammer on and on about the importance of kids building their own Pinewood Derby cars and then allow cars obviously built by professionals compete? Arggh!