Mar 3, 2009

Snow and Sewing

We are happily on day 2 of no school and snow! The only bad part is that Archie had to go to work yesterday afternoon and today.

"You know why I like snow mom? Because you can sled in it and it's white like milk." ~Gavin

I told you that boy LOVES milk.

Playing with the surro-aunts and uncles ...







And another finished sewing project. This one was a pain! I ordered the pattern on-line and it came as a PDF file. I printed the stinker out and had trouble getting it to line up just right so my Mom printed it out and it only worked a wee bit better. The seam-ripper and I are on a first-name basis now too. YUCK!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the snow pics!!! That dress is adorable :) I used to sew some too and the seam ripper was always my best friend too...UGH!

Mindy said...

What kind of camara do you have? These are great pics. Adorable dress!!!!

Unknown said...

I totally agree with the others.

The pictures are awesome! And the dress is too cute for words.

My littlest would look so cute in something like that!

Unknown said...

Awww thanks!

M- I have a Sony Cybershot. It's about 3 years old now, but I love it!

T- said...

Great pictures, as always. And cute cute dress!

heidi said...

But you're doing a fantastic job at sewing, Lisa! I'm impressed!

Heather said...

awwwwwwwwwww that is so cute. AND btw, I too have a sony cybershot and LOVE it. Mine is the silver one :) Joe got it for me for xmas one yr.

I want to sew so bad but I don't have a sewing machine :( You did such a great job. I wish I could make a quilt :(

Wanna come teach me haha?

Lynn said...

Cute dress and pics! Go figure! I'm still jealous that you got snow and I didn't.

Amanda said...

AWESOME SNOW PICS! Those are seriously adorable.

And great job with the dress!!!

~LL~ said...

That dress is too cute!

SNOW? I was wondering if y'all would get some. DH flew out of DC just before it moved into that area. Our trees are already leafed out! :o