Nov 16, 2009

Craft Bizarre



I am attempting my very first craft bazaar (I know it's bazaar and not bizarre, but I can't pass up the attempt at humor) this weekend at a local church. I've stocked up on crayon and colored pencil rolls, pillowcase dresses and tool belts. Hopefully I'll pick up a little extra money for Christmas.

I ordered this GREAT stamp to use for small tags on my goodies. If you are in need of stampish products, I highly recommend Rubber Stamps. The prices were great, they worked with me to ensure that I was satisfied with my design and shipped it out right away.

Wish me luck ... I'm a wee bit nervous!

10 comments:

Catey said...

You'll be great! I did a boutique this past weekend and it was so much fun! (not to mention great advertising and thankfully tons of business! yay!)
Good Luck!
And thanks for the stamp idea-off to visit Rubber Stamps right now....

Archie said...

don't worry... you will do great! I am sure of it.

Heather said...

Best of luck! I do lots of shows....they are tiring but remember a friendly smile and small talk can help your profit! ;) hehe. Thanks for the stamp site!

Autumn said...

Good Luck!

The Stiffs said...

You are going to be awesome. I know. Bria uses her crayon roll all the time.

Shannon said...

You're going to do great!!! Good Luck and post pictures ASAP!

Kelli W said...

Good Luck at the 'bizarre'!! That stamp is too cute!

snarflemarfle said...

Look at you with your cute stamp!! Good luck at the bazaar! I had a friend tell me this weekend I need to sell my cards and little embellishments at our church craft fair next year. Makes me tired just thinking about it...

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

i love that stamp!! Good luck - I have two coming up in December (I am just starting to make crayon rolls as well - I think they will be a great item for christmas)

~LL~ said...

Girl, it IS a bit unnerving to put yourself out there, huh? I have been learning that with trying to sell my baked goods. GOOD LUCK!