Jan 24, 2010

Five Words Meme: A Psychological Test

Remember when your mom used to nag you about getting your homework done? Well, you know you're in trouble when she starts fussing at you because you aren't updating your BLOG.

My Bloggy Buddy Jenners at Life with a Little One and More had a neat MEME over at her place. It's one of those Rorschach type tests. She gave me 5 words and I am supposed to say the first thing that comes to mind.

She said: fuzzy
I thought: navel

Analysis: What's funny about this is the fact that I am not, nor ever have been a drinker. I had to GOOGLE how to make one. It has peach schnapps, rum and orange juice.


She said: pajamas
I thought: Llama, Llama Red Pajamas

Analysis: If you have kids and don't have this book, run now and get it. Your kids will want you to read it over and over again. And actually, this is one book you won't mind reading so much.


She said: moon
I thought: full

Analysis: There's nothing quite as neat as a full moon. No, not bare naked hiney. I'm talking about that big rock out there in space. Sickos. Oddly enough, one of the first words my kids learn is moon. They always love when you can still see the moon during the daytime.


She said: wood
I thought: Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening

Analysis: When I was little, I was always amazed that my mom knew this poem line for line. She had to memorize it in grade school. It is a beautiful poem on so many levels. Ah, Robert Frost ...
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.


She said: art
I thought: life imitates

Analysis: It's an Oscar Wilde quote: "Paradoxically though it may seem, it is none the less true that life imitates art far more than art imitates life." Very true.


If you want your own five words, leave me a comment and I'll be glad to send you some.

5 comments:

Faith said...

I want five words! :)

heidi said...

Hit me. ;-)

That was cute. :-)

The Stiffs said...

We have Llama Llama Mad At Mama. I'll have to get the red pajamas. I would love to have 5 words ;)

Amazingly most of your first thoughts would have matched mine.

~LL~ said...

Ok....I'm having a blog fart....

send me some words. :)

webberpa said...

O.k., I will try, let me have 5 big words, please!