Nov 27, 2010

Wow-We

I can't believe that it has been over 2 weeks since I blogged. Yuck!

What have we been up to?

Amelia recovered quite well from having her tonsils removed. She didn't get that gaunt, half-dying look that Gavin got. Aside from the screams of "pain" while eating, she really didn't do half bad.

The boys and I spent a good bit of time outside so that Millie could rest.






The babies both got much needed haircuts ... and it finally started to look like fall.

We had a very yummy and happy Thanksgiving.  Hope you and yours did as well!

4 comments:

d e v a n said...

Love that last one!<3 I'm glad the recovery went pretty well!

Heidi said...

I love love love the last picture! Adorable!

~LL~ said...

Aw.... so glad the Millie is recovered. I am glad y'all had a good Thanksgiving.

Shannon said...

I've been wondering where you've been!! So glad that Millie did so well recovering.