Jan 15, 2012

Where to Start

This past fall was one of THE busiest times EVER.
The etsy shop took off; bigger than our wildest dreams.
It kept us all busy. My Mom, Archie and myself all learned how to work together.
To fill orders and sew, sew, sew.
Our busiest day had us sewing 54 camera strap covers.
Add that to caring for 4 crazy kids, the holidays and a college class and
well, you can see how the BLOG might get neglected.

But it was a wonderful time. The kids are all doing well in school.
Silas is in middle school. He is first chair baritone, but just tried out for percussion and is awaiting word to see if he makes it. We've joined the ranks of families paying the high cost of braces.

Gavin is as jovial and happy as ever. He still makes friends easily and loves being active. His biggest hurdle at the moment is learning his times tables. We're up to 5s now!

Amelia and Tucker are both loving preschool. They are really the best of friends. It's going to be hard on Tuck when she goes off to Kindergarten in the fall. (I know, I can't believe it either)!

I am still in school to be a nurse. My next class is Anatomy and Physiology II. I have a lab on Saturday mornings (yuck) and we have to dissect a cat (double yuck), but what can you do?

I hope to be able to check in here more often and read some of my favorite blogs.
In the meantime, Merry belated Christmas!

4 comments:

~LL~ said...

glad to see you're still around :-)

Hug those babies for me

Heidi said...

I'm so in love with your header. SO cute!!! I need to click over from my blog reader more often!

Laura said...

Hooray! So glad to hear your update and to know that your fall was busy, but everyone is well.

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's a LOT! Congrats on the fame and the fortune:) Glad to see your family's doing so well!