Apr 25, 2012

We've had our share of rainy days these past few weeks. Rainy days make me want to snuggle up with the little people and while our day away on nothingness. Soccer season is dwindling down; all four are playing this year.  Well, I'm not sure if you could call what Tucker does playing soccer.  He has a love - hate relationship with it. Scouts is closing down for the year too and summer plans are in the works. Camp, day trips, beach trips.


There have been a few preschool field trips thrown in for fun. I love that one on one time with the wee ones. The girl will be graduating from preschool soon and kindergarten registration is next week.

She is so beyond ready to go and I am so not ready to send her off. The anticipation of it all makes me sad. I know that we have to let go at some point, but it's never easy.


Ground will be broken on the new homestead come May. The big folks are excited and joyous. The littles uncertain and leary.  Gavin even made a video on his ipod of his house and yard now.  It was sweet and touched my heart.  He is such a cool kid.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh, sounds like you all have a lot going on! Love the new blog look too:)

My First Skool said...

Great blog~ great pictures too to accompany the well written material.