Aug 31, 2008

4 Things

Tagged again by my friend Chicky Jackie; mommy to the beautiful Lucy and always stylish Noah!

Four places I go over and over:
Kids' schools
Grocery Store
Church
Target

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Archie
Grandad
Mom
Playgroup

Four places I would rather be right now:
beach
beach
beach
beach

Four TV shows/programs that I watch over and over:
LOST
Survivor
American Idol
and now 24!

Four things I have for breakfast:
waffles
cereal
oatmeal
cheese toast

Four animals I like best:
the fish
the dog
none
none

Four beaches I’ve been to:
Myrtle Beach
the Outer Banks of NC
some beach in Canada (what was it Archie?)

Tag 4 people:
Heather
Stephanie
Dawn
Martha

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Hahahaha!!! You are too much! XOXOXOXO

Heather said...

hmm so I answer these ?'s now lol?

aww my first time being tagged lmao!!!!!

Heather

Stephanie said...

Ok thanks. I will get to this after I come out of my drug induced stupor.