Dec 3, 2008

Gifted?



I got an e-mail from Silas' teacher on Monday with some really cool news!

Hi,
It is with much excitement that I write you this email letting you know that your child's Inview test(IQ) shows that he/she is eligible to be tested further for AIG; Academically Gifted Classes.
I am sending a brown envelope in the purple folder today from Mrs. Hawkins our AIG teacher explaining this process. Please sign this permission form and return it to school tomorrow by your child.
If you have any questions about this process, please direct them to Mrs. Hawkins since this is her specialty area and not mine.
I am in full agreement that your child should be in AIG to enhance his/her learning beyond the normal classroom setting.
Again, congratulations and I will look for the envelope tomorrow.
Sincerely,
Celina Jackson


I hope that he gets in; I think that he'll really like it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Silas! My girls have been in gifted since they were little and have LOVED it! Congrats Momma :)

Mindy said...

That doesn't surprise me one little bit!
He has good genes!

April said...

Cool Lisa! Yay for Silas!

Shannon said...

WTG Silas!!! Such a proud mama moment!

justdawn said...

WOO HOO!!!

Eli was just tested and if he gets in we will be four for four!!!

Not too shabby, if I say so, myself;) heh

T- said...

Awesome for Silas!

Heather said...

yayy wtg silas. I was in gifted and talented classes growing up and loved them. I am sure he will love them too. I am proud of him :)

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! That's so exciting!! You'll have to let us know how it all turns out.

Congrats, Silas!