Ever the rebel, I swiped this from my pal the sacred and profane heidi even though I was not tagged to participate. I just roll like that yo.
Anywho, this is really cool! The RULES are as follows:
A. Post a picture of whatever bag you are (using) today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!! AND it's contents!! EVERYTHING! Yes, even THAT!
B. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
C. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.
A. My bag (diaper/Vera bag from Vera Bradley):
And the Contents:
1. Tucker's diaper pack with a changing pad, wipes and 2 diapers
2. An extra pair of undies for Millie
3. My wallet
4. Spare change
5. Hand Sanitizer
6. Happy Meal toy
7. Really cool mini Lincoln Logs that keeps Gavin busy when needed (ie church, restaurants, etc)
8. Almost empty back of yogurt puffs
9. Millie's lost brand new shoe that Gavin found in the van
12. empty bowl that once held goldfish
13. strawberry shimmer chapstick
14. 3 LEGO men confiscated from a certain 9 year-old at church on Sunday
15. back-up sucker in case all else fails
16. ROCKING new iPod
17. Millie's "cowey too" (color too)
18. 2 half-used packs of tissue (it IS cold season you know)
19. Neosporin spray and band-aids
20. Tucker's worm and turtle
B. I believe that this was my birthday present last year and (hold on, let me look it up) it cost $78. You KNOW you spend more than that on those designer purses so hush!
C. TAG, you're it!
9. LYIS (Katie)
And anyone else who wants to play!