Feb 5, 2009

Because I Should Be Folding Laundry

and because I can't resist a really cool meme.

What You Do:

1.Go to www.photobucket.com (don’t sign in).
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box.
3. Copy the html and paste for the answer.

Ready?

1. What is your relationship status?

2. What is your favorite color?

3. Who is your significant other?

4. What will you be doing tomorrow?
Photobucket
5. What is your favorite Disney princess?

6. What would you splurge on if you won the lottery?

7. What was the last thing you bought?

8. Where is your dream vacation?

9. What cell phone do you have?

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?

11. What do you love most in life?

12. What is your favorite food?

13. What is your least favorite food?

14. What is your favorite dessert?

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Might have to steal this one....too cute.
LOVE that it came up with Archie on that question~~~~~

Archie said...

that's a nice house but our luck it is only 4 bedrooms.....

Shannon said...

I love this! I'm gonna steal it too!

heidi said...

That was fun! I may have to borrow it.

Unknown said...

I think this will be a good post for me to do tomorrow!