Aug 7, 2009

Someone Thinks I'm Special

My beautiful buddy over at the Moxie Mom Blog thinks I'm really special. She made my day with this BLOGGY award.



The rules state:

1. Claim your award.
2. Post it on your blog along with the name of the person who gave it to you linking it to the person's blog.
3. Pass on the award to 4 more deserving "lovely" blogs (ok, so I didn’t follow the rules… I ran out of time. Some is better than none…. right? RIGHT?).
4. Don't forget to contact the recipients.

Here are a few of the BLOGS that I think are special!

Leslee over at Waiting for the Click is an excellent writer. Her posts really make me ponder life and all that is.

Jill the sneaky Momma has a couple of neat BLOGS. One with tips for your BLOG and her personal BLOG. I love reading about her beautiful family and she's always willing to share a few tips to improve your BLOG!

Sara at Domestically Challenged is an outright hoot! I swear I laugh at just about all of her posts. Don't go reading over there with a mouth full of coffee!

Jenners at Life With a Little One and More is another crack-me-up writer! You're guaranteed a laugh reading about her life and musings! Love it!

Happy Day!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I think you're special :)

<3 ya

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I love coming here and looking at your beautiful pictures and reading about the fam! It's great!

Shannon said...

I don't think, I know you're special!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Congratulations on your award! Thanks so much for passing it on to me. :)