Oct 29, 2009

It's the Green Pumpkin ...

Well, we couldn't wait any longer for the pumpkins to ripen, so we set about carving them yesterday. Each kid got one to carve, but Silas somehow ended up carving 2. Of course Millie and Tucker had limited input into what they wanted their pumpkins to look like. We all enjoyed the toasted seeds (Daddy's specialty).

Amelia was all smiles until the down and dirty work started; then she wanted no part in it.

Tucker kept his distance too.

Silas configuring his design.

Wheelbarrows are way more fun than pumpkin guts.

Gavin's finished product (which one is the jack-o-lantern?)

Silas' 2 ...yes, the first one is vomiting ... the joys of boys!

Millie's girly pumpkin with flowers (MOM! That is SO NOT Halloweenish!)


Tucker's cutey pumpkin.


5 comments:

The Stiffs said...

I love it!

Laura said...

I am inspired! We'll be doing ours once our friends arrive. :)

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

I love the flower pumpkin! Very original.

Jackie said...

Hahaha! I love Silas' puking one!

Jenners said...

I love the green pumpkins ... they're zombie pumpkins! And I adore puking pumpkin photos ... they just crack me up! And my son was horrified by the "guts" of the pumpkin and wanted nothing to do with it either! Cute post!