Jun 8, 2008

My First MeMe

I "borrowed" this from Major Bedhead's BLOG. It's really cool. Feel free to steal it from me(me).

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.



The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Lisa (Man, look at all the Mona Lisa’s!)
2. What is your favorite food? Pizza
3. What high school did you go to? South Point High School (got the beach instead of the school; luck me!)
4. What is your favorite color? aquamarine
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Depp (never seen a bad JD movie!)
6. Favorite drink? Diet Pepsi
7. Dream vacation? Jamaica
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate cake (can’t go wrong with chocolate cake!)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A Nurse (instead of the obvious, I picked “Nurse Hill”)
10. What do you love most in life? My children and my husband.
11. One Word to describe you. Funny (in a not-so-funny kind of way)
12. Your flickr name. LCameron (Cameron, NC)

No comments: