Jul 18, 2008

A Decade...

A decade ago, I started THE most amazing journey anyone could ever imagine and it all started with two little words..."I do!" I did, he did, we both did and here we are. At times, it wasn't the easiest journey and at times it was the most exhilarating journey. We struggled through some hard decisions; not always choosing the right path, but learned a lot from that. I really believe that there is one true love for everyone and I am so happy to have found mine. From the moment we met, it was truly an act of fate.

So honey, thank you for a wonderful decade and here's to many more. I love you~fy.

6 comments:

Archie said...

indeed.
Happy Anniversary
Love Arch

Sam said...

Happy Anniversary!

Catey said...

Happy Anniversary! Look how young you both look-little baby face on Archie! ;)

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary and look how young you all were.......you still are young - much younger than me -- but wow! Ya'll look like teenagers! Were you teenagers?

justdawn said...

Happy anniversary, Lisanne and Archie!!!

(I love that photo, BTW...you both look so young...especially Archie!)

Unknown said...

Let's see, I was 22 and Archie was 25...so not quite teenagers!