Oct 16, 2009

Sunny With No Chance of Food


Archie and I picked up the big boys early from school today and took them to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. It was SO good. We laughed, I cried and just had a fun family time. The character played by Mr T, Earl was a riot.

Earl Devereaux: You see this contact lens?
Flint Lockwood: Yeah?
Earl Devereaux: This contact lens represents you! And my eye represents my eye!
[Puts on contact lens]
Earl Devereaux: I've got my *eye* on you!



And then you have Manny, the man of many hidden talents. A Guatemalan cameraman who was once a doctor, pilot and comedian.


These two were my favorite characters.

But THE BEST LINE in the whole movie (Archie missed it; I can't believe he missed it):

Flint Lockwood: Come on, Steve. We've got a diem to carpe!


I highly recommend taking the kids to see this one. Heck, you could even leave them at home and just go yourself.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I want to take Noah! I'm glad yall had fun!